- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2 lbs Pacific Gold Baby Red Potatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted, divided
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp stone-ground mustard
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp chives, minced
Place the baby red potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bacon and onions.
For dressing, in a food processor, combine one avocado, sour cream, milk, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Cover and process until blended. Stir in chives.
Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cube remaining avocado; gently stir into potato salad. Serve immediately.
Soure: Taste of Home.com