- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (3.4 oz) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 3 ripe Olé Pacifica Manzano “Apple” Bananas, diced
- 1½ cups miniature vanilla wafers, divided
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Fold in bananas.
- Layer ¾ cup cookies in bottom of an 8 inch square baking dish. Spread half of pudding mixture over cookies.
- Repeat procedure with remaining cookies and pudding mixture. Top with strawberries.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill.
Source: Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast