- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 MicroBaker Russet Potatoes
- cooking spray
- ½ cup Pacific Gold Yellow Onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 (15 oz) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 ½ cups fresh salsa
- ¼ cup reduced-fat cheddar-Jack cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Following MicroBaker potato instructions on the package, place unopened, sealed MicroBaker potato in microwave. Do not put puncture holes in wrap! Cooking 2 potatoes at a time, cook 12-14 minutes. Cooking times may vary. Potatoes may whistle in microwave. Use caution when removing MicroBaker potatoes from microwave, they will be hot! Pull easy open strip and let cool.
- While potatoes cook, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and next 3 ingredients, sauté 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add beans, corn, and salsa; cook 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Split potatoes lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Fluff with a fork. Spoon about 1 cup bean mixture over each potato. Top each serving evenly with cheese and cilantro.
Source: Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast