- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: High 3 – 4 hours
- Yield: 10 – 12 servings
- 12 medium Pacific Gold Russet Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- chopped dried chives for garnish
- Lightly grease CROCK-POT® Slow Cooker. Place potatoes in large saucepan with ½ tsp salt; cover with water and boil until tender (15 minutes). Drain potatoes, then mash. Transfer to CROCK-POT® Slow Cooker. Stir in cheese, milk, butter/margarine, eggs and remaining ½ tsp salt. Cover and cook on High 3-4 hours. Top with chives, if desired. Serve immediately.
Source: Best-Loved Slow Cooker Recipes by Publications International, Ltd.