- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 – 14 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 MicroBaker Organic Russet Potatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) vegetarian chili
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Following MicroBaker potato instructions on the package, place unopened, sealed MicroBaker potato in the microwave. Do NOT put puncture holes in the wrap! Cooking 2 potatoes at a time, on HIGH, cook 12-14 minutes. Cooking times may vary. Potatoes may whistle in microwave. Use caution when removing MicroBaker potatoes from the microwave, they will be hot! Pull easy open strip and let cool.
- Meanwhile, put the chili in a saucepan. Cook, on medium heat, until the chili is heated through, stirring now and then with the wooden spoon.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut each potato into 8 wedges. Top the wedges with the chili and sprinkle with cheese and tomato.
Source: Disney: The Magic Kitchen Cookbook