- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- cooking spray
- 4 medium Nature’s Bounty Organic Red Potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Heat the oven to 500°F.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges . Put potatoes in a bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes. Toss potatoes to coat them with oil. Sprinkle potatoes with the basil and garlic salt. Spray a pan with cooking spray. Spread the potatoes in a single layer in the pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Stir potatoes with spoon and bake for 7-10 minutes longer or until they are a little soft but crisp on the outside.
Source: Betty Crocker Kids Cook