- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp fine dry bread crumbs
- ½ tsp dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 medium Pacific Gold Russet Potatoes
- nonstick spray coating
- ½ cup fat-free dairy sour cream
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, snipped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- In a custard cup or small bowl combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar. In another small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
- Scrub potatoes with a soft vegetable brush under running water. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges. Spray a foil-lined baking sheet with nonstick coating. Arrange wedges on sheet, skin sides down, so they don’t touch. Brush with olive oil mixture and coat with Parmesan mixture.
- Bake in a 425°F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and edges are crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine sour cream, chives, and garlic powder. Serve potatoes warm with sour cream mixture.
Source: Better Homes and Gardens® New Dieter’s Cookbook