- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lbs Pacific Gold Russet Potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1 lb granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- In a large pot, place potatoes. Cover them with cold water, add ½ tsp salt, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender; drain. Mash the potatoes and set aside.
- Place the sliced apples in a pot with 1 Tbsp water and the sugar. Cook until soft.
- Beat the apples and butter into the mashed potatoes. Serve immediately.