- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 12 oz fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 12 oz Pacific Gold Baby Red Potatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 3 Tbsp light sour cream
- 3 Tbsp skim milk
- ¾ tsp fresh dill, snipped or ¼ tsp dried dillweed
- ½ tsp onion salt
- 1 small tomato, coarsely chopped
- In a large covered saucepan cook the beans and potatoes in a small amount of boiling water about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. In a medium mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing, sour cream, milk, dill, and onion salt. Add beans and potatoes, gently tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. To serve, stir in chopped tomato.
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole combine the beans and ½ cup water. Cover and microwave on 100% power (high) for 4 minutes. Stir in the potatoes. Cover and microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until beans and potatoes are tender, stirring once. Drain in a colander; set aside. In the same casserole stir together mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing, sour cream, milk, dill, and onion salt. Stir in beans and potatoes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. To serve, stir in chopped tomato.
Source: Better Homes and Gardens® New Dieter’s Cookbook