- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 20 – 30 jasmine flowers
- 2 ripe Olé Pacifica Papayas
- juice of 1 Olé Pacifica Lime
- Place 7 Tbsp water in a small pan and add the sugar. Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved, then simmer, without stirring, over a low heat for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl, leave to cool slightly, then add the jasmine flowers. Leave to steep for at least 20 minutes.
- Peel the papayas and slice in half lengthways. Scoop out and discard the seeds. Place the papayas on serving plates and squeeze over the lime.
- Strain the syrup into a clean bowl, discarding the flowers. Spoon the syrup over the papayas. If you like, decorate with a few fresh jasmine flowers.
Source: Best Ever Three & Four Ingredient Cookbook