- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 3 lbs Pacific Gold Gold Potatoes, peeled
- 1 Tbsp plus ½ tsp kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup fresh Olé Pacifica Baby Lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp coarse-grain mustard
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh tarragon, chopped
- Place the potatoes and 1 Tbsp of the salt in a large pot. Add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are fork-tender, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, shallot, and mustard in a small bowl. Whisking constantly, slowly add the oil in a steady stream. Season with the remaining salt and ¼ tsp of the pepper; set aside.
- Drain the potatoes and cut them into 1 inch pieces. Transfer to a serving dish. Pour half the vinaigrette over the hot potatoes and toss. Set aside for up to 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld. Just before serving, drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette, sprinkle with the remaining pepper and the tarragon, and toss.
Source: Real Simple, Meals Made Easy