- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 MicroBaker Organic Russet Potatoes
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup cooked ham, chopped
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup pepperoni, chopped
- cooking spray
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Following MicroBaker potato instructions on the package, place unopened, sealed MicroBaker potato in the microwave. Do NOT put puncture holes in the wrap! Cooking 2 potatoes at a time, on HIGH, cook 12-14 minutes. Cooking times may vary. Potatoes may whistle in microwave. Use caution when removing MicroBaker potatoes from the microwave, they will be hot! Pull easy open strip and let cool.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, cook the green onions, ham, bacon bits, and pepperoni for about 3 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half, using a knife. (If potatoes are too hot, hold them with a pot holder.) Fluff insides of the potatoes with a fork. Put 1 Tbsp of the sour cream on each potato and spread. Top each potato half evenly with some meat mixture and cheese.
Source: Betty Crocker Kids Cook