- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3 medium Nature’s Bounty Organic White Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- For the Dip:
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 tsp fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges.
- In a pan of boiling water, add the potatoes, and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain and return to the pan Allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients; add the potatoes, and toss gently to coat in the spice mixture.
- Place on a nonstick cookie sheet, skin side down, and brush with any remaining spice mixture. Cook for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix together the dip ingredients and serve with the skins.
Source: Cookbook for Girls by Denise Smart