- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 large MicroBaker Potatoes
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ⅓ cup fat-free milk
- 3½ Tbsp butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4½ oz) package hot-smoked salmon
- ¼ cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Following MicroBaker potato instructions on the package, place unopened, sealed MicroBaker potato in microwave. Do not put puncture holes in wrap! Cooking 2 potatoes at a time, cook 12-14 minutes. Cooking times may vary. Potatoes may whistle in microwave. Use caution when removing MicroBaker potatoes from microwave, they will be hot! Pull easy open strip and let cool.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, leaving a ¼ inch thick shell. Combine potato pulp, onions, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until blended. Spoon potato mixture into shells. Sprinkle cheese evenly over potatoes. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Source: Cooking Light Magazine, March 2007 issue