- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 6 MicroBaker Yam/Sweet Potatoes
- 6 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, for tossing
- 2 red chilies, deseeded, sliced lengthways
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, lightly toasted
- zest of 1 Olé Pacifica Baby Lemon
- 3 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Following MicroBaker yam instructions on the package, place unopened, sealed MicroBaker yams in microwave. Do not put puncture holes in wrap! Cooking 2 potatoes at a time, cook 12-14 minutes. Cooking times may vary. Potatoes may whistle in microwave. Use caution when removing MicroBaker yams from microwave, they will be hot! Pull easy open strip and let cool.
- Place the feta in a bowl, drizzle over the extra-virgin olive oil and add the chilies, garlic, cumin seeds and lemon zest. Put to one side.
- Split open the yams lengthways and top with the feta mixture. Scatter over the parsley and serve.
Source: Woman and Home Magazine, Summer 09 issue