- Preparation: Easy
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 MicroBaker Yam/Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 tsp orange rind, grated
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Following MicroBaker yam/sweet potato instructions on the package, place unopened, sealed MicroBaker yam/sweet potato in microwave. Do not put puncture holes in wrap! Cooking 2 potatoes at a time, cook 12-14 minutes. Cooking times may vary. Potatoes may whistle in microwave. Use caution when removing MicroBaker yams/sweet potatoes from microwave, they will be hot! Pull easy open strip and let cool.
- While yams/sweet potatoes are cooking, combine butter and remaining 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Put to one side.
- Cut each yam/sweet potato lengthwise; fluff with a fork. Top each evenly with the butter mixture and serve.
Source: Cooking Light, Fresh Food Fast